(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
OS/2 in sci-tech lab
Date: 2015-04-07 02:12:30 |
Correspondent: Eugene Gorbunoff
We are collecting links to reviews and utilities which you are using in labs.
- (year 2002, russian text)
Usage of OS/2 in sci-tech labs
- eCo Shop, there are utilities for device used to
reset supervisor password in Thinkpad laptops
(this utilities are auxiliary and are used to analyze EEPROM dumps only)
Status: closed project
- There is support for USB web-cameras,
so the engineers can use USB microscopes for different purposes.
- What special programming languages (compilers) do we have?
- What utilities did you created in the past (utilities, control applications)?
is it published?
- What public apps do you use in your testing laboratory / repair service / factory
All information will be collected and published are review or as sub-page.
[send a duplicate of your comments via support, because the site may refuse to accept the comment]
Comment this news.
Ideas for the developers:
OS/2 and eComStation stay under mass barrage during the last 10 years: major part of reviews about the OS: Is it dead or not? We don't see technical reviews about advantages of the system. Let's write good reviews of eComStation together!
IBM OS/2 Warp