(Барьеры и решения)
(Применение в науке, лаборатории, ..)
(Ссылки на другие сайты)
Lenovo Thinkpad L530
Lenovo ThinkPad L530 with 4 GB memory and 500 GB disk.
This one is an UEFI BIOS, and it works okay, for what I use it for.
- I needed eCS 2.2 b2, and DFSEE, to get it to install.
- I also require the QSINIT loader to get more than 512 meg usable.
- Sound sort of works, with UniaudUpdate1.09.06-2.02.01.zip, and some messing
with UMIX. UniaudUpdate-1.09.06-1.09.26.zip won't even load.
The "problem" is that it sounds like there is maximum reverb
applied, so it echos on, and on. I haven't spent a lot of time with this,
because I don't really care if sound works, or not.
- There is a USB 3.0 adapter, which doesn't work, of course,
but the 2 USB 2.0 adapters work well.
- The wired NIC (Realtek) works with the Arca Noae MMRE driver,
as well as with the older R8169 driver.
- Panorama works well (again, I chose the 1600x900 screen).
- WiFi (an Intel chip) works to the point that I can use GENMAC
to load a driver, but I can find no way to turn on the radio.
exactly what a wired NIC will do, when there is no cable attached.
- Again, I use the D-Link DIR-506L for WiFi access.
- This one also
has a built in camera, which works with WebSee.
- AMouse works, and the Trackpoint, the Touchpad, and an external
mouse all work. I would love to turn off the Touchpad in the BIOS,
but there is no setting, so I have had to tape a piece of cardboard
over the pad, to keep my hands off of it.
It took me about 6 months to get the L530 to go properly. Of course,
it would be a LOT easier if I just wiped windows,
but I didn't want to do that.
Information is sent by: Doug Bissett -- 2017-12-06 02:29:09